The Student Room Group

final maintenance loan amount?

hello,
I entered all my details on the student finance calculator and it said that I could receive around the max maintenance loan at £9,978 however I got my entitlement letter saying I'll be receiving maintenance of £4651 which is the minimum, I provided all the financial details required and submitted it on 11th april, my household income is below £16,000.

I read on the sfe website that my application may be processing still, and soon I could get the final maintenance loan amount, is that quite right?

thanks
Original post by xoxolama
hello,
I entered all my details on the student finance calculator and it said that I could receive around the max maintenance loan at £9,978 however I got my entitlement letter saying I'll be receiving maintenance of £4651 which is the minimum, I provided all the financial details required and submitted it on 11th april, my household income is below £16,000.

I read on the sfe website that my application may be processing still, and soon I could get the final maintenance loan amount, is that quite right?

thanks

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you're under 25? Do you have any dependents?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Can you confirm if you're under 25? Do you have any dependents?

Thanks,
Claire

hi!
i am 18, i do not have any dependents
hello,

thanks

Hi there, Yes, this may be the case, We can check for you if you can contact us direct using the Live Chat option on your account. To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Yes, this may be the case, We can check for you if you can contact us direct using the Live Chat option on your account. To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Thanks, Angela

thank you angela, will do so!
thank you angela, will do so!

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending