The Student Room Group

anyone else feeling lonely?

:frown:
whats up dude?
anyone else been a single kid and a shut in here ?
not a single kid, but ive been introverted for a long time. i understand its not the same but i can try and understand how you feel if you want?
Reply 4
Original post by alwinthomas409
whats up dude?

stressed and sad
Original post by hurtinguser
:frown:

Yeah I can relate
Original post by alwinthomas409
not a single kid, but ive been introverted for a long time. i understand its not the same but i can try and understand how you feel if you want?

i see i see, similar spectrum yep, except i'd find reasons easily enough as to why loneliness ought not exist.
(edited 11 months ago)
stressed and sad

its tough :redface:
random question : how often do u remind yourself of stuff that matches with your vibe?
Reply 8
Original post by inanotherlifeee
its tough :redface:
random question : how often do u remind yourself of stuff that matches with your vibe?

a few times
a few times

noice ,would you be interested in increasing its frequency in the foreseeable future?
the best part would be that it could be anything- a memory, a song, even an odor or a word- quite flexible in that sense
another random question- what are your opinions on flow state? have you experienced it before?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 11
noice ,would you be interested in increasing its frequency in the foreseeable future?
the best part would be that it could be anything- a memory, a song, even an odor or a word- quite flexible in that sense
another random question- what are your opinions on flow state? have you experienced it before?

sure & flow state i think it helps the mind to focus on something else and i don't think i have
sure & flow state i think it helps the mind to focus on something else and i don't think i have

lesgoo ^^
oo i see..interesting..
do u often check up on time? do lemme know if my questions get annoying or smthng :redface: i have long way to understand the norms and netiquettes of chat :redface:
Reply 13
lesgoo ^^
oo i see..interesting..
do u often check up on time? do lemme know if my questions get annoying or smthng :redface: i have long way to understand the norms and netiquettes of chat :redface:

yes
yes

i wish i could, but struggle with that,
its kindof like a reality check which could come handy with lucid dream, i've heard
have you attempted lucid dreams before? i've had no luck with it :0
Reply 15
i wish i could, but struggle with that,
its kindof like a reality check which could come handy with lucid dream, i've heard
have you attempted lucid dreams before? i've had no luck with it :0

yes
yes

:cool: noice

Quick Reply

Latest