The Student Room Group

A level retakes

Hi, is anyone retaking their A levels this year and feeling lowkey kinda sad and demotivated? Are you guys retaking at home or at school? I'm doing it at home and it's my first day doing it and it is quite lonely and draining, especially knowing that everyone has gone uni and I'm stuck in my room learning chem. tbf i could have gone uni but i didn't want to go to uni for the sake o going uni, if im gonna spend 3 years of my life and £28k, i want it to be a uni that i actually want to go. sad :frown:
Reply 1
boost
Original post by Unevu
Hi, is anyone retaking their A levels this year and feeling lowkey kinda sad and demotivated? Are you guys retaking at home or at school? I'm doing it at home and it's my first day doing it and it is quite lonely and draining, especially knowing that everyone has gone uni and I'm stuck in my room learning chem. tbf i could have gone uni but i didn't want to go to uni for the sake o going uni, if im gonna spend 3 years of my life and £28k, i want it to be a uni that i actually want to go. sad :frown:

Hi there,

It sounds like you're doing this to get into your dream university which can be great motivation but I understand it can be hard when it feels everyone else has moved on. Recently, I have read a lot of students blogs on here with updates about how they're getting on through their studies which might help motivate you. Good luck, you can do it!

- Amy (Lancaster Student Ambassador) :smile:
Reply 3
will do thanks

Quick Reply

Latest