The Student Room Group

how to let him know i love him ? long txt

hello , thanks for reading.. please dont judge my situation thxs !

basically 7 months ago i got my phone taken away and still taken away.. i have to talk to my long-distance bf through my switch on roblox.. yes.. roblox.. and lately we've been getting distant. im getting my phone back soon but i don't want him to be so distant.. i try to show him appreciation by emailing letters.. making sure i text him every day.. although i text him everyday i cant actively talk to him til he wakes up because we have time differences.. i feel like im losing him and his patience and don't know what to do.. i want to ask for my phone back but im too scared , but i know if i don't ill lose him.. thoughts? i decided on two options break up or get my phone back as soon as possible.. what should i do? i know he tries and shows effort to text me but i feel like in a way im using him.. i don't know how to feel! please help! :frown: and how should i ask for my phone back? and what i did was send nudes and sexted which i shouldn't of.. i regret it deeply so i don't know how to approach my parents about it.. please help! actively texting this on my school Chromebook! SOS!! :frown:
Reply 1
Have you ever met this guy? If not, he's not really a boyfriend, just someone you message and chat with. If you are both young teens, which is how it sounds, yes, he'll get bored with long-distance and nothing in it for him, and he's not serious about you if he can't cope with the situation. What are the plans to meet up in future? If none, best to move on as it's not worth pursuing.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hello , thanks for reading.. please dont judge my situation thxs !

basically 7 months ago i got my phone taken away and still taken away.. i have to talk to my long-distance bf through my switch on roblox.. yes.. roblox.. and lately we've been getting distant. im getting my phone back soon but i don't want him to be so distant.. i try to show him appreciation by emailing letters.. making sure i text him every day.. although i text him everyday i cant actively talk to him til he wakes up because we have time differences.. i feel like im losing him and his patience and don't know what to do.. i want to ask for my phone back but im too scared , but i know if i don't ill lose him.. thoughts? i decided on two options break up or get my phone back as soon as possible.. what should i do? i know he tries and shows effort to text me but i feel like in a way im using him.. i don't know how to feel! please help! :frown: and how should i ask for my phone back? and what i did was send nudes and sexted which i shouldn't of.. i regret it deeply so i don't know how to approach my parents about it.. please help! actively texting this on my school Chromebook! SOS!! :frown:

Hey,

I want to awake you to reality, so please do not judge me for it.

I think you should break up with him, but before you do I think you should do one thing:
If you sent ANY images of you (yes, any), get it erased from his phone, now. Just tell him politely, and he will understand. (You mentioned you sent ***ts, but not to who, so I am inferring it was to him)

I know things may seem genuine, but he is trying to get your trust. And when one gains someone's trust, then stupid things are done which will affect you greatly. Scammers are everywhere on the Internet, and they will pose as someone who seems genuine, and they will do it for as long as it takes.

I once had this situation - it was with people I know, that I used to go to school with. Few weeks later we were at each other's heads (metaphorically). We decided to never speak again.

Back off before it gets ugly. Believe me. It works. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending