The Student Room Group

Uni of Bristol vs Uni of Manchester

I’m in the process of accepting and declining offers. I’m deciding between Uni of Manchester (biotech) and Uni of Bristol (Biochem with molecular biology and biotech) for my firm choice. Both are conditional offers of AAA. I want to go to Manchester as it’s higher ranked but the course from Bristol seems better? Both are very good research universities so I really don’t know what to choose. Please help :’)

Bit about me if needed: I’m Muslim. I’m a girl. Introverted. Saver not a spender.
Always go with whoever offers the best content.
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
Always go with whoever offers the best content.

I’m very indecisive which is why Bristol’s course appeals to me. I guess it has a bit of everything. But ultimately the courses aren’t too different so it’s really about the universities themselves. What would you choose?
Original post by Mr.Mrs
I’m very indecisive which is why Bristol’s course appeals to me. I guess it has a bit of everything. But ultimately the courses aren’t too different so it’s really about the universities themselves. What would you choose?

Bristol, Manchester is way too big for me. Obviously it would help if you been to both. Bristol is likely more expensive though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending