The Student Room Group

IB Chemistry-May 2023

Hi all!

How is everyone feeling now that the chemistry examinations are over? Did you consider them relatively easy/difficult, and how do feel about your overall performance?
Reply 1
Original post by user23184
Hi all!

How is everyone feeling now that the chemistry examinations are over? Did you consider them relatively easy/difficult, and how do feel about your overall performance?

This is a bit late, considering results are coming out in a few days, but I found the okay. I found Paper 2 to be incredibly easy, but paper 1 and 3 were quite horrible for me. I usually get 7s, but I messed up real bad so I don’t really know what to expect at this point. Anyways, how did it go for you, and how are you feeling about results coming out in a few days?
Reply 2
Hey!

I completely agree, I studied pretty hard for paper 3 but some of the questions had me stumped, don't even get me started about section A. Even paper 1 just wasn't what I expected, if that makes sense. I wanna hope that I did well but honestly, there's no way to know, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed till the 6th :s-smilie:

Good luck on results day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending