The Student Room Group

National 5 Chemistry

What did everyone think about the exam this year?
Reply 1
I don’t think I done good. I didn’t like paper one
Original post by Random….
I don’t think I done good. I didn’t like paper one

I didn't like the redox equation question in paper 1 with changing states. Did you find paper 2 any better, with the open ended questions and some maths?
Reply 3
Original post by IceyPenguin
I didn't like the redox equation question in paper 1 with changing states. Did you find paper 2 any better, with the open ended questions and some maths?

I think I done well on the open ended question. I guessed so much on paper one 😭
Reply 4
Original post by IceyPenguin

Hi

See for the redox equation, simply turn one of them into oxidation and combine the redox equation as normal that’s what I done. Hopefully you’ll still pass. 😃
Original post by Axiom123
Hi

See for the redox equation, simply turn one of them into oxidation and combine the redox equation as normal that’s what I done. Hopefully you’ll still pass. 😃

Thank you! I was stuck on that question because of the change in states, It was just one mark so hopefully it will still work out for me!
Should hopefully do fine. Personally, I found the majority of it easy but the ones that I didn't find easy were the ones that were worded really weird. At my school, there was about 30 of us, and I finished last alongside a friend of mine and whilst I was still writing and checking over my stuff, I could just feel the glares of everyone else in the hall cause they had all finished within an hour.
Original post by hogwarts master
Should hopefully do fine. Personally, I found the majority of it easy but the ones that I didn't find easy were the ones that were worded really weird. At my school, there was about 30 of us, and I finished last alongside a friend of mine and whilst I was still writing and checking over my stuff, I could just feel the glares of everyone else in the hall cause they had all finished within an hour.

Yeah I guess grade boundaries will be very high then.
i thought it was pretty easy but do you think the grade boundaries will go up or down ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending