The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Summer room available at Wolfson House 2023

Hi all,
I’m looking for someone to take over my lease at Wolfson House (the cheapest King’s Accommodation). The lease lasts from June 24th 2023 until August 18th 2023.

The room is non-en-suite. However, shower facilities and toilets are shared only between 4 people, therefore this doesn’t pose as an issue. All utility bills are included within the price. The building has a laundry room.
The kitchen has an electric stove, oven, fridge and freezer.

In particular, the area of the accommodation is very practical, with London Bridge Station and the Shard being a 3 minute walk away and other London attractions such as the London Eye being within walking distance as well.

The price for the room is only £175/week leaving the total price for the lease being £1400.00 (plus an additional £50 cleaning fee).

Kind regards.
Reply 1
I sent you a private message.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by KTGR1
I sent you a private message.

Hi, thank you for showing your interest. I have seen the private message but I’m unable as of now according TSR to send a private message back.
Once I’m able, I’ll share my contact.
I’ll find out the answer to the question you asked and I’ll get back to you.

Kind regards,
Nana
Reply 3
Original post by Nana Kodua
Hi, thank you for showing your interest. I have seen the private message but I’m unable as of now according TSR to send a private message back.
Once I’m able, I’ll share my contact.
I’ll find out the answer to the question you asked and I’ll get back to you.

Kind regards,
Nana

hi there
i know the rooms in woolfson house are nopn en suite, but do they have sinks in the rooms do you know?
Reply 4
Original post by davidj999
hi there
i know the rooms in woolfson house are nopn en suite, but do they have sinks in the rooms do you know?

Sorry for the late reply, yes they do have sinks in the rooms.

Quick Reply

Latest