The Student Room Group

Friend made us late

So quick summary

Me and my friend went to a pole class. I got to hers at 7:03 pm and the class started at 7:30pm. And when I got there she has still getting ready so we didn't leave until about 7:15pm and the place was about a 20 minute drive which meant we got there 8 minutes late so we weren't allowed into the class.

Should I ask for the money I paid back as she made up late? She did apologise and said she would give me the money but obviously its awkward to be like yeah you owe me the money as I said I'd first find out if we could rescheduled however the instructor has advised we can't

It was only £10 for the class but at the sake time I wasn't the one who made us late
Reply 1
Hey
Reply 2
Hello
Original post by Anonymous
So quick summary

Me and my friend went to a pole class. I got to hers at 7:03 pm and the class started at 7:30pm. And when I got there she has still getting ready so we didn't leave until about 7:15pm and the place was about a 20 minute drive which meant we got there 8 minutes late so we weren't allowed into the class.

Should I ask for the money I paid back as she made up late? She did apologise and said she would give me the money but obviously its awkward to be like yeah you owe me the money as I said I'd first find out if we could rescheduled however the instructor has advised we can't

It was only £10 for the class but at the sake time I wasn't the one who made us late

If she apologised and said she’d return the money, I’d classify that as the issue being resolved. Just tell her you can’t reschedule and she should do so. Only if she delays returning the money would I press the issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending