The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

KEELE MSc PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATE STUDIES

Hi everyone! Anyone else with a keele conditional offer for the PA course beginning in January 2024? ! I’d love to chat.

Scroll to see replies

not yet since my interview is next week

Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone! Anyone else with a keele conditional offer for the PA course beginning in January 2024? ! I’d love to chat.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
How long did it take for you to hear back after the interview?
Reply 3
Hi, when did you submit your application as mine was a late application (April) and I haven't heard back yet?
Good luck with your interview!
Original post by fluffyunicorn123
Reply 4

Have you had your interview yet? Did they say when they would let you know the outcome?
Original post by meggvann
Have you had your interview yet? Did they say when they would let you know the outcome?

Hiya and yes they gave me my conditional offer and responded to me literally 5 days after my interview
Reply 6
Hiya and yes they gave me my conditional offer and responded to me literally 5 days after my interview

It’s been 2 weeks since mine and I’ve heard nothing :frown: did they email or just update the student portal?
It’s been 2 weeks since mine and I’ve heard nothing :frown: did they email or just update the student portal?

They should post your offer on the portal. If you sign in, scroll down to the bottom and it should state your offer. If not give admissions a call x
Reply 8
They should post your offer on the portal. If you sign in, scroll down to the bottom and it should state your offer. If not give admissions a call x

Thank you I’ll give them a call tomorrow x

Good luck xx
Reply 10

Hi! I received an offer 1 day after interview, have you accepted yours x
(edited 11 months ago)

Hey, have you heard anything back yet? X
Original post by Rabsk10
Hi! I received an offer 1 day after interview, have you accepted yours x

Haii :smile: congratulations and I have accepted the offer, it’s just a matter of waiting for results now x
Reply 13
Haii :smile: congratulations and I have accepted the offer, it’s just a matter of waiting for results now x

me too! Congratulations! Hopefully we both get in 🥺
Original post by Rabsk10
me too! Congratulations! Hopefully we both get in 🥺

Congratulations !! Hopefully and I’ll keep you updated xx
Hi guys, massive congrats on the offers! ..just wondering what sort of time frame did you guys have to wait from sending your application to getting the questions/interview offer? I applied two weeks ago and the portal just says in progress?
Thanks,

Naomi :smile:
Hi Naomi, Thankyou! I applied late last year and got an invite to interview around February
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Naomi, Thankyou! I applied late last year and got an invite to interview around February

Ah thanks for your reply! Luck luck with everything :smile:
Original post by naomi.dunleavy
Hi guys, massive congrats on the offers! ..just wondering what sort of time frame did you guys have to wait from sending your application to getting the questions/interview offer? I applied two weeks ago and the portal just says in progress?
Thanks,

Naomi :smile:

I applied last year for January 2024 and told I had an interview around March time this year. I only recently did my interview. If you’re applying for the year after that you won’t receive an offer until next year.
I applied last year for January 2024 and told I had an interview around March time this year. I only recently did my interview. If you’re applying for the year after that you won’t receive an offer until next year.

Ah thank you so much! and good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest