The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation

Hi, any student received offer for accommodation?, I feel worried my summer course will start in 3 july, I can not book ticket.
Original post by Haya12345
Hi, any student received offer for accommodation?, I feel worried my summer course will start in 3 july, I can not book ticket.

If you acted as you were advised you might well have got things sorted. Ring residential services to see if they can help you with accommodation for the summer. Just continually ignoring this is going to increase your worries. They will probably have accommodation for students in your situation.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by swanseajack1
If you acted as you were advised you might well have got things sorted. Ring residential services to see if they can help you with accommodation for the summer. Just continually ignoring this is going to increase your worries. They will probably have accommodation for students in your situation.

I sent email, but they replay about another thing, sent pdf about offer for summer course, second email was asking did you apply application for accommodation?. No any clear answer
I sent email, but they replay about another thing, sent pdf about offer for summer course, second email was asking did you apply application for accommodation?. No any clear answer

Ring them and get it sorted. Not email.
Reply 4
If I have conditional offer to study Msc computer science, the university will give me accommodation for presession course?
If I have conditional offer to study Msc computer science, the university will give me accommodation for presession course?

Check with accommodation. There is loads of spare accommodation during the summer. Only they can help you. RING them and get it sorted.
Reply 6
Original post by swanseajack1
Check with accommodation. There is loads of spare accommodation during the summer. Only they can help you. RING them and get it sorted.

No body answer
No body answer

Keep trying

Telephone: +44 (0) 1792 295101

Monday to Friday, 9am 4pm (Except Bank Holidays)
No body answer

Hi @Haya12345, I hope all is well.

We've received your direct message and we'll look into this and get back to you asap via email.

Many thanks. Gethin (Future Students Team).
Reply 9
Original post by Swansea University Enquiries
Hi @Haya12345, I hope all is well.

We've received your direct message and we'll look into this and get back to you asap via email.

Many thanks. Gethin (Future Students Team).

I hope as soon as possible because I need to prepare and pack things and book ticket
I hope as soon as possible because I need to prepare and pack things and book ticket

Did you manage to sort your accommodation.

Hey @Haya12345,

If you still haven't heard from Swansea, you can contact the accommodation team through the hyperlink.

Hope that helps!

Hope Henry - Swansea Student Ambassador - Second Year Graduate Entry Medicine.
Reply 12
Original post by Swansea Students
Hey @Haya12345,

If you still haven't heard from Swansea, you can contact the accommodation team through the hyperlink.

Hope that helps!

I talked with Amber about accommodation, do you have any idea about university accommodation for long period 1 year how much is it studio?
Reply 13
Original post by Swansea Students
Hey @Haya12345,

Hope that helps!

I feel it is better if I accepted accommodation from university because Amber make problem today I received email different than date I will arrive also sign in for 2 sites very difficult!! Talking hours
I feel it is better if I accepted accommodation from university because Amber make problem today I received email different than date I will arrive also sign in for 2 sites very difficult!! Talking hours

Unfortunately I don't know the specifics about accommodation or prices, the accommodation team who I hyperlinked in my previous reply will be best placed to answer any questions that you may have :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest