The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

sussex biomed

anyone doing biomed at sussex 😭😭😭????? im kinda confused if i wanna go there or not cos if i end up getting As for all my a levels im gonna take a gap year and apply to a better uni but if i get average grades (like Bs) then my firm option is this so 😭🗣️🗣️
I'm in my final year doing biomed at Sussex, and will hopefully be starting in September at their medical school. Overall, I've been happy with my choice as it's close to home and has allowed me to commute in from home, saving me a lot of money on rent and providing stability during the pandemic. Having said that, do you have any specific questions about the course or the university itself? :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by prettywindchimes
anyone doing biomed at sussex 😭😭😭????? im kinda confused if i wanna go there or not cos if i end up getting As for all my a levels im gonna take a gap year and apply to a better uni but if i get average grades (like Bs) then my firm option is this so 😭🗣️🗣️

sussex uni for biomed is also my firm choice :h: it was so random to choose sussex but i just wanted to be close to london.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by CriticalMuppet
I'm in my final year doing biomed at Sussex, and will hopefully be starting in September at their medical school. Overall, I've been happy with my choice as it's close to home and has allowed me to commute in from home, saving me a lot of money on rent and providing stability during the pandemic. Having said that, do you have any specific questions about the course or the university itself? :smile:

Hello can I ask how easy is it to transfer to the medical school from Biomed at Sussex and is it a good course?
Original post by CriticalMuppet
Hi! I'm thinking about doing biomed at Sussex and then trying to get into their medical school. Would it be cool if I could contact you privately rather than on here so I could ask some questions? :,) I would really appreciate it! I can imagine you wouldn't want your actual phone number on here, so could I have your snap instead?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending