The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

queen mary university or sussex university?

heyyy, i am having a hard time deciding between queen mary or sussex for marketing, can anyone advise me on which one is better in terms of job opportunities and everything?
i def wanna go sussex mainly cuz of the location, i am already a londoner and wanna change but idk, some say QMUL because of the reputation and some Sussex because it ranks way higher in marketing
Original post by Anonymous
heyyy, i am having a hard time deciding between queen mary or sussex for marketing, can anyone advise me on which one is better in terms of job opportunities and everything?
i def wanna go sussex mainly cuz of the location, i am already a londoner and wanna change but idk, some say QMUL because of the reputation and some Sussex because it ranks way higher in marketing

You've described why you want to choose Sussex and why other people think you should choose QMUL or Sussex. Who's doing the degree - you or them? So you get to decide. Sussex it is. :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You've described why you want to choose Sussex and why other people think you should choose QMUL or Sussex. Who's doing the degree - you or them? So you get to decide. Sussex it is

thankk youuu, but i am really worried about missing on job opportunities and this kind of stuff
Original post by Anonymous
thankk youuu, but i am really worried about missing on job opportunities and this kind of stuff

Take a look here for Sussex and here for QMUL, then scroll down to the After Graduation sections of each.

The data you see presented is based upon surveys completed by recent graduates. The graduate prospects look very similar to me, with Sussex just edging it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending