The Student Room Group

Higher geography SQA

it says the course spec that u need to learn the causes of malaria but l haven't found a question relating to it

should l still revise it
Hey

I sat higher geography last year, it’s definitely worth going over it because I think it’s one of the easier sections compared to the physical section.

You should be able to find some if you go onto sqa past papers or see if your teacher has any physical copies of exam type questions. One of the questions I remember answering was to do with what can people do to reduce their risk of catching malaria, so that would be things like bed nets, wearing long sleeve clothing etc etc.

Its easy and you’ll pick up loads of marks just by remembering a few brief points here and there so it’s definitely worth going over
Reply 2
Original post by Newtothis_24
Hey

I sat higher geography last year, it’s definitely worth going over it because I think it’s one of the easier sections compared to the physical section.

You should be able to find some if you go onto sqa past papers or see if your teacher has any physical copies of exam type questions. One of the questions I remember answering was to do with what can people do to reduce their risk of catching malaria, so that would be things like bed nets, wearing long sleeve clothing etc etc.

Its easy and you’ll pick up loads of marks just by remembering a few brief points here and there so it’s definitely worth going over

ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending