The Student Room Group

Maths foundation aqa gsce

Do you lot think the grade boundaries for aqa foundation maths will be low this year ?
Unfortunately, i think the grade boundaries this year are gonna be high for all the tests
Original post by tara_maths55
Unfortunately, i think the grade boundaries this year are gonna be high for all the tests

Wait really ? I might of thought that the grade boundaries for this year won’t be too high cause people will perform poorly I think cause of Covid
Original post by 21scope
Wait really ? I might of thought that the grade boundaries for this year won’t be too high cause people will perform poorly I think cause of Covid

Oh i understood that because the tests were easy, the grade boundaries would be high? But i may be wrong
Oh i understood that because the tests were easy, the grade boundaries would be high? But i may be wrong

ye maybe, hopefully i pass man idk how to describe this feeling but exam wasnt hard but like idk maybe im overthinking.
Original post by 21scope
ye maybe, hopefully i pass man idk how to describe this feeling but exam wasnt hard but like idk maybe im overthinking.

Honestly dw ab it its just cus its exam season and all im sure ur just ovethinking a bit- what did you pick for your gcses?
Honestly dw ab it its just cus its exam season and all im sure ur just ovethinking a bit- what did you pick for your gcses?

I’m in year 12 just retaking maths sadly
Original post by 21scope
I’m in year 12 just retaking maths sadly

Ohh i seee, my point still stands tho- im sure ull do well and dw ab it
Ohh i seee, my point still stands tho- im sure ull do well and dw ab it

Thanks, good luck in your exams
Original post by 21scope
Thanks, good luck in your exams

Thank you!
Good luck, I am also resitting.
good luck aswell we got this.