The Student Room Group

Results of Dissertation

Hello so I submitted my dissertation nearly 8 weeks ago now on the 31st of march and I did my final year project presentation nearly 4 weeks ago too having been told by a tutor that the deadline to submit the grades was that 17th of May which has already passed when do you think I’ll get my results because I am quite anxious now and desperate to know my results anyone knows or would suggest any advice in what to do now thanks :frown:.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello so I submitted my dissertation nearly 8 weeks ago now on the 31st of march and I did my final year project presentation nearly 4 weeks ago too having been told by a tutor that the deadline to submit the grades was that 17th of May which has already passed when do you think I’ll get my results because I am quite anxious now and desperate to know my results anyone knows or would suggest any advice in what to do now thanks :frown:.

None of us can know. Ask your department or personal tutor.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there

Waiting for results can be extremely frustrating, especially when you submitted so long ago. Universities usually have a turn around period of 3 weeks to mark and hand back work. That being said there could be a number or reasons why you haven't heard back yet. Are any of your lecturers striking or participating in a marking boycott? This is common across unis and lecturers don't always have to let you know that they are participating in strike action. It could also be that there is a general results day for dissertations. I submitted my diss at the start of April but the uni has informed us that we will collectively get our results late in June as the diss needs to be moderated by external markers. I would advise contacting your supervisor and asking them when it is likely that you will get your results. Hope this helps

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending