The Student Room Group

MMU LLM/LPC - student - transcript results mistake

Hello everyone,

just wanted some advice and to see if anyone else has been in this position.

I recieved my transcript and results for the LLm in Legal Practice with LPC results and it states I have recieved a 64 on my dissertation with brackets 50 implying my mark was capped at 50%. it also states attempt 2. I had a few extensions - approved and I think due to thus they've put down that I've had 2 attempts at the dissertation however I never as I got approved extensions. Does anyone reckon MMU uni will be able to correct this error or
Original post by zishan1234
Hello everyone,

just wanted some advice and to see if anyone else has been in this position.

I recieved my transcript and results for the LLm in Legal Practice with LPC results and it states I have recieved a 64 on my dissertation with brackets 50 implying my mark was capped at 50%. it also states attempt 2. I had a few extensions - approved and I think due to thus they've put down that I've had 2 attempts at the dissertation however I never as I got approved extensions. Does anyone reckon MMU uni will be able to correct this error or

Hi @zishan1234

It'd be a good idea to contact either your personal tutor/supervisor or the Student Hub to get a better understanding of your results, or to correct any potential errors in your transcript.

I hope this helps!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending