The Student Room Group

Change of masters course

I transferred my master course after the first payment within the same university. The problem is my university didn't fill in a change of circumstances when I thought they had. I have since received two more payments and they are not in line with my current course. My payments show I am due to start a new year however my next year doesn't start until Feb 24. What should I do and how will this effect my sfe payments?
Original post by bexxlusive
I transferred my master course after the first payment within the same university. The problem is my university didn't fill in a change of circumstances when I thought they had. I have since received two more payments and they are not in line with my current course. My payments show I am due to start a new year however my next year doesn't start until Feb 24. What should I do and how will this effect my sfe payments?

Hi there,

We'd recommend asking your university to send us a Change of Circumstances (COC) as soon as possible confirming when your next year begins.

Once we have that our system will automatically adjust your payments to reflect this and your account will update to show this too. We're currently processing COCs in around 5 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending