The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Fashion branding and communication

I’m applying for AUB fashion branding and communication but I’m really anxious about my a level results since I really want to go to this university and study fashion. How many applicants apply for this degree at AUB and is it impossible for me to get into this university if my grades don’t match the required ones on UCAS?
How far off do you expect to be?
Most universities will have some flexibility over grades if they have the space.

Have you contacted them?
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I’m applying for AUB fashion branding and communication but I’m really anxious about my a level results since I really want to go to this university and study fashion. How many applicants apply for this degree at AUB and is it impossible for me to get into this university if my grades don’t match the required ones on UCAS?

Hi there,

We know that exam season can be a really stressful time, so hopefully we can put some of your worries to rest!

Generally, if an applicant doesn’t quite meet their entry requirements, our Admissions team will assess the application holistically. We look back at the interview feedback, personal statement, reference, and any additional information that was submitted to support your application. This is done on a case-by-case basis, however we endeavour to make adjustments where we can.

We hope to welcome you to AUB and wish you all the best in your results, our team will be on hand on results day via phone and email ([email protected]) if you have any queries at that time too!

We hope this helps,

AUB ☀️
Reply 3
Original post by Arts University Bournemouth – Uni Rep
Hi there,

We know that exam season can be a really stressful time, so hopefully we can put some of your worries to rest!

Generally, if an applicant doesn’t quite meet their entry requirements, our Admissions team will assess the application holistically. We look back at the interview feedback, personal statement, reference, and any additional information that was submitted to support your application. This is done on a case-by-case basis, however we endeavour to make adjustments where we can.

We hope to welcome you to AUB and wish you all the best in your results, our team will be on hand on results day via phone and email ([email protected]) if you have any queries at that time too!

We hope this helps,

AUB ☀️

Thank you so much for getting back! This was definitely the reassurance I needed, hopefully I’ll be able to join this amazing univeristy in September! I have been extremely stressed but will still work as hard as I can to meet the grades that are required.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending