The Student Room Group

How many hours are you spending revision for A-levels for this study leave?

I was just curious if I'm putting as many hours of study as most people, or slacking off.

You can refer to my GYG "Road to A*/A student, a year early" (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7336850)

While I see med school students in TSR who somehow manage 11 hours of study in a day, or even half a day of studying, when I try to reach half that number for me, it's extremely exhausting.

Anyone in the same boat, or doing even worse?
(edited 11 months ago)
Im averaging around 3-6 hours per day but it fluctuates just do your best!
Reply 2
Original post by justlearning1469
I was just curious if I'm putting as many hours of study as most people, or slacking off.

You can refer to my GYG "Road to A*/A student, a year early" (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7336850)

While I see med school students in TSR who somehow manage 11 hours of study in a day, or even half a day of studying, when I try to reach half that number for me, it's extremely exhausting.

Anyone in the same boat, or doing even worse?

Heya!
I believe people typically study around 5hrs per day, 11 hours is a bit too much :h: Everyone is different, so it's important to find the time that works with you the best! Don't over-exhaust yourself and make sure to take lots of breaks as well. If it helps, Study Mind has free resources you can use for your revision!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by thequantumbullet
Im averaging around 3-6 hours per day but it fluctuates just do your best!

It's tough especially with deadlines coming and falling behind schedule! I better guarantee that A*AA so I can claim I'm an A*AA student and for personal reasons, don't want to give my competitors ammunition against me that I "rushed" things

Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
I believe people typically study around 5hrs per day, 11 hours is a bit too much :h: Everyone is different, so it's important to find the time that works with you the best! Don't over-exhaust yourself and make sure to take lots of breaks as well. If it helps, Study Mind has free resources you can use for your revision!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Fair, but a medical student managed that in TSR

BTW how to stop procrastination? As long as I can keep the flow i can maintain it for a while, but if i break the schedule i can't get back for a while

Quick Reply

Latest