The Student Room Group

Student loans for EU students (Scotland)

I was recently accepted in the RCS in Glasgow, and was looking for any kind of student loan I could apply for, either from the government or private. In my country (Spain) there are none I can apply for given by the government and the private ones I could find aren't very good. I also looked looked through the SAAS web and I'm not entirely sure if I could apply for a tuition fee loan as an EU undergrad student without having a settled or pre-settled status because of my not so good english.

Thanks in advance for any help
Original post by alfbaldom
I was recently accepted in the RCS in Glasgow, and was looking for any kind of student loan I could apply for, either from the government or private. In my country (Spain) there are none I can apply for given by the government and the private ones I could find aren't very good. I also looked looked through the SAAS web and I'm not entirely sure if I could apply for a tuition fee loan as an EU undergrad student without having a settled or pre-settled status because of my not so good english.

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi there, you would need to contact SAAS to discuss this with them as you will be attending university in Scotland. Their contact number is: 0300 555 0505

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending