The Student Room Group

Application Cancelled

Hi,

I was accepted for EU Tuition Loan (I am a first year student) and some time ago applied for EU Migrant Worker Loan in order to receive maintenance loan. A few days ago, I received an email instructing me to send SFE more evidence, however, now the Student Loan application just says "application cancelled" on SFE website and I noticed that when I logged in as I had to send more evidence.

What does this mean? Does this mean that my old EU tuition loan application (that was approved) is cancelled or my EU migrant worker student loan application is cancelled?

Thank you
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi there. Were you advised that the Migrant Worker application was approved? Is there a cancelled and approved application or just a cancelled one? Thanks. David
Reply 2
Original post by David SLC
Hi there. Were you advised that the Migrant Worker application was approved? Is there a cancelled and approved application or just a cancelled one? Thanks. David

Thank you for your reply,

No, I was not advised that the application was approved. I was only asked to provide more evidence (for 2nd time so I am assuming SFE had most things already) which I did but as I've said I noticed that the application is cancelled when I logged in to upload the evidence.

There's just the cancelled application showing up on the website.

Thank you
Original post by szejmik
Thank you for your reply,
No, I was not advised that the application was approved. I was only asked to provide more evidence (for 2nd time so I am assuming SFE had most things already) which I did but as I've said I noticed that the application is cancelled when I logged in to upload the evidence.
There's just the cancelled application showing up on the website.
Thank you

Thank you. In this case, I would advise contacting us directly either through live chat on your account or over the phone. We can only answer general queries from here so I cannot access this to check exactly what had happened sorry. Thanks again, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending