The Student Room Group

SFE or SAAAS eligibility help

Moved to Scotland in 2020 and June this yr makes it 3 years I’ve been in Scotland. Did undergrad in England and received EU funding from SLC. Want to do a postgrad and initially applied for SFE rejected and told to apply for SAAS, applied to SAAS and told to apply for SFE as I’m going straight to postgrad from undergrad. Unsure of what to do now as I definitely do not meet the requirements for SFE postgrad loan
Original post by Lala59
Moved to Scotland in 2020 and June this yr makes it 3 years I’ve been in Scotland. Did undergrad in England and received EU funding from SLC. Want to do a postgrad and initially applied for SFE rejected and told to apply for SAAS, applied to SAAS and told to apply for SFE as I’m going straight to postgrad from undergrad. Unsure of what to do now as I definitely do not meet the requirements for SFE postgrad loan

You say that you are going straight from undegrad to postgrad and that you have been living in England for your undergrad. How have you also been living in Scotland?
Original post by Lala59

Hi Lala, are you classing Scotland as home? When did you finish your degree with us?
Thanks, Jason
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
You say that you are going straight from undegrad to postgrad and that you have been living in England for your undergrad. How have you also been living in Scotland?

during breaks from uni and most weekends i went home to scotland
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Lala, are you classing Scotland as home? When did you finish your degree with us?
Thanks, Jason

yes i class scotland as home and i finished this year 2023
Original post by Lala59
yes i class scotland as home and i finished this year 2023

Hi Lala,

It would be us then the funding would be from. If you can contact us on 0300 100 0031 we'll check this and refer this to an assessor. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending