The Student Room Group

Second degree funding

Hi , a friend of mine has got a degree in fashion design from the uk that was finance by student finance , however she would like to do a new degree in dental hygiene therapy or nursing , will she get funding again? Is it possible to get the funding for either of the courses or just for nursing? thank you in advance
Original post by sassamau
Hi , a friend of mine has got a degree in fashion design from the uk that was finance by student finance , however she would like to do a new degree in dental hygiene therapy or nursing , will she get funding again? Is it possible to get the funding for either of the courses or just for nursing? thank you in advance/

Hi there, what university is she looking to apply for? When is her course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what university is she looking to apply for? When is her course due to start? Thanks, Karen

She still hasn't decided which uni , but it will be in London. She is waiting to know if she is able to get funding before as she wouldn't be able to afford it right now without it , and course would start this September so academic year 2023/2024
Original post by sassamau
She still hasn't decided which uni , but it will be in London. She is waiting to know if she is able to get funding before as she wouldn't be able to afford it right now without it , and course would start this September so academic year 2023/2024

If she is looking to apply for funding she would need to discuss her options with the university she will be looking to attend and then submit an application for the team to review. She should be able to get funding however we cannot confirm that until an application is submitted. I would advise that she submits an application for funding as soon as possible for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending