The Student Room Group

Finance

Hello everyone, can someone explain this to me please, as I am new to all this? Your advice will be appreciated. I intend studying Mental health Nursing Bsc at Swansea University. This will be my second degree, have had student finance for previous study but it isn't NHS course.

I will be getting the following:

NHS bursary
Dependant allowance
Childcare allowance
Parent learning allowance

If I apply for Maintenance Loan from Student Finance, Do I need to apply for the following again since I will be getting it with the NHS bursary:

Adult dependent grant
Maintenance grant

Thank you all
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Omohhh
Hello everyone, can someone explain this to me please, as I am new to all this? Your advice will be appreciated. I intend studying Mental health Nursing Bsc at Swansea University. This will be my second degree, have had student finance for previous study but it isn't NHS course.

I will be getting the following:

NHS bursary
Dependant allowance
Childcare allowance

If I apply for Maintenance Loan from Student Finance, Do I need to apply for the following again since I will be getting it with the NHS bursary:

Adult dependent grant
Maintenance grant

Thank you all

Hi there, In order for the team to assess the funding you are entitled to receive you would need to submit an application for the team to review. If you are looking to apply for the above funding you would indicate this on your application and the team will review your eligibility for this once it has been processed. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending