The Student Room Group

Help with uni media comms choice england

Hello, I'm a prospective undergrad brazilian student in a english uni, but I don't know which one to choose! My first option was london, but that tanked and my backup was newcastle/northumbria, however, talking with students, they say manchester is a better media hub and therefore a better choice, but I didn't apply to manchester! what do I do???
Reply 1
Original post by marcellasm
Hello, I'm a prospective undergrad brazilian student in a english uni, but I don't know which one to choose! My first option was london, but that tanked and my backup was newcastle/northumbria, however, talking with students, they say manchester is a better media hub and therefore a better choice, but I didn't apply to manchester! what do I do???

If you want to go to Manchester then email the uni and ask if they're still taking applications. Some unis have longer deadlines for intl students compared to home where the deadline is set in stone.
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
If you want to go to Manchester then email the uni and ask if they're still taking applications. Some unis have longer deadlines for intl students compared to home where the deadline is set in stone.

thank you!! I'll try! Never thought of that! do you know if there is a good choice for a media course??
Reply 3
Original post by marcellasm
thank you!! I'll try! Never thought of that! do you know if there is a good choice for a media course??

I'm not really sure as it's not my area of interest but you can look at rankings, ask students and research the area to get a good idea of what studying there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending