How to revise Paper 3 A level economics Edexcel

Do I just revise the whole spec?
Reply 1
tbh i am confused myself
Reply 2
Original post by KezzaG11
Do I just revise the whole spec?

That's what I usually do and would do.
But most importantly, the timing for paper 3 is different to the first 2 papers, as I usually have around 40min to write my 25 marker in Paper 1 and 2. So i would try writing timed 25 markers in 30minutes
Reply 3
I Might just see what hasn't come up, there were no big questions on the labour market so maybe that'll come up
Reply 4
Also since Paper 3 25 markers usually ask for both micro and macroeconomic effects, you could find some topics where they would most likely ask about that could link to both micro and macro, such as globalisation for example, and then try to plan some effects around that topoic. Although I usually find just revising the entire spec again to suffice
Reply 5
Original post by KezzaG11
I Might just see what hasn't come up, there were no big questions on the labour market so maybe that'll come up

I'm expecting questions about market structures as there was only a 5 marker in Paper 1. Maybe financial markets for macro
Reply 6
Original post by EleaB
That's what I usually do and would do.
But most importantly, the timing for paper 3 is different to the first 2 papers, as I usually have around 40min to write my 25 marker in Paper 1 and 2. So i would try writing timed 25 markers in 30minutes

you mean 15 markers in 30 minutes right
Reply 7
Original post by REALIST311
you mean 15 markers in 30 minutes right

Nope. I meant 25 markers. It's mark per minute. You have 50 marks per section. One 5, 8, 12, 25 marker in each. So you would ideally spend 30minutes on the 5, 8, 12 marker, then 30 minutes on the 25 marker. That's 1h for one section.
Reply 8
Market structure would be very nice

Original post by EleaB
I'm expecting questions about market structures as there was only a 5 marker in Paper 1. Maybe financial markets for macro
Reply 9
Original post by EleaB
Nope. I meant 25 markers. It's mark per minute. You have 50 marks per section. One 5, 8, 12, 25 marker in each. So you would ideally spend 30minutes on the 5, 8, 12 marker, then 30 minutes on the 25 marker. That's 1h for one section.

oh sorry i thought u were talking about the themes paper

Quick Reply

Latest