The Student Room Group

isn't it bad that everyone is addicted v@ping now

I'm addicted to v@pe and I really regret v@ping becuase I wasted a lot money on it and it really annoyed me that I cannot even stop. I don't even know how can the shop allows to sell v@apes to teenagers and even not asking for an ID.

I personally don't really think our generation really know what the consquences of v@ping as we didn't really experience having bad outcome of it to our health.

I think many teens are v@ping because they may have seen their peers doing it and they may want to fit in. I started v@ping when I was 14 because of my mate are doing it. Therefore, I had been caught by my form teacher and parents, honestly it was not even worth it to v@pe as it had many bad impact.

I mostly tried to quit v@ping but I just cannot really cope with it. Everytime when my parent have their hope up that I'm quiting and then eventally I would start doing them again. I'm literally letting them down. It just make me feel crap about myself because they would be thinking that they done a bad job of parenting.
Reply 1
Original post by jporter896
I'm addicted to v@pe and I really regret v@ping becuase I wasted a lot money on it and it really annoyed me that I cannot even stop. I don't even know how can the shop allows to sell v@apes to teenagers and even not asking for an ID.

I personally don't really think our generation really know what the consquences of v@ping as we didn't really experience having bad outcome of it to our health.

I think many teens are v@ping because they may have seen their peers doing it and they may want to fit in. I started v@ping when I was 14 because of my mate are doing it. Therefore, I had been caught by my form teacher and parents, honestly it was not even worth it to v@pe as it had many bad impact.

I mostly tried to quit v@ping but I just cannot really cope with it. Everytime when my parent have their hope up that I'm quiting and then eventally I would start doing them again. I'm literally letting them down. It just make me feel crap about myself because they would be thinking that they done a bad job of parenting.

Therefore, I would advise everyone to not ever start it or even if you recently started it then it not too late to quit becuase it will be more easier to. V@ping is bad, don't do them and drugs too. V@ping and drug are way too cringy
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by jporter896

It's great that you've tried to stop even if you haven't been succesful yet! Have you thought about speaking to your GP? There are often addiction support services and groups they can refer/recommend to. When you gave up, did you completely stop? Would you consider reducing the number you're vaping? It would be a great place to start perhaps. Or you could try to find something to replace it with like when you feel the need to vape going for a short walk or run?

Quick Reply

Latest