The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Result submission royal holloway university of london

so i had a conditional offer from RHUL but my results were lower than the conditions, i have sent email to the university's admission office but have nOt received a replied. Should i just submit my result through UCAS since the last date to pay the deposit is 5th June , idk what to do im really confused if i should just submit my result or wait for the university to reply
Original post by jasz.hv
so i had a conditional offer from RHUL but my results were lower than the conditions, i have sent email to the university's admission office but have nOt received a replied. Should i just submit my result through UCAS since the last date to pay the deposit is 5th June , idk what to do im really confused if i should just submit my result or wait for the university to reply

If you have missed your offer the university will probably put you on hold until A level results day in August. They will then know how many have met their offers and whether they can accept any near misses and ,if so, who. This is very common and a result of overseas students in particular having results in May when most applicants dont receive theirs until August.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
You can't 'submit your results through UCAS'.
Email them straight to that Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending