The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Uni CAS

Hello everyone

I was given an unconditional offer at Keele this year and my studies are set to begin in September. It's been 2 weeks since the results day and I still haven't received my CAS yet. Does anyone else experience this delay in their CAS issuing? I'm really scared this might hamper my visa process. Thanks.
What’s CAS?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by PastelColours
What’s CAS?

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
Email the Uni and ask - either the main Admissions Office or the Visa Team if they have one.
Original post by rickdeckard77
Hello everyone

I was given an unconditional offer at Keele this year and my studies are set to begin in September. It's been 2 weeks since the results day and I still haven't received my CAS yet. Does anyone else experience this delay in their CAS issuing? I'm really scared this might hamper my visa process. Thanks.

Hi @rickdeckard77,

It can take a few weeks to process CAS paperwork and, as I'm sure you can appreciate, it's a very busy time for the admissions team at the moment! However, if you're worried about this impacting on your visa application, or have a specific deadline you need to meet, contact the admissions team to advise them and get an update. You can contact them in various ways but all the details can be found at: https://www.keele.ac.uk/about/contactus/.

Hope that helps!

Amy Louise :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
Email the Uni and ask - either the main Admissions Office or the Visa Team if they have one.

Sir ,keele univeresty accept 15 days bank statment for CAS letter?

Quick Reply

Latest