Scroll to see replies

Original post by flissp
what date is ur interview?

19th December
Original post by flissp
6 5.2 3A
I didn’t think my score was that strong tbf
And yes, through email

Nah that is a really good score still and I feel like people have done worse this year besides ur score obviously is good cause UCL choose people to interview based off of BMAT rankings. Congrats 🥳
Reply 62
Original post by Idk18
19th December

no way same!
Reply 63
do contextuals get interviews same time as everyone else? or are they sent out separately
Reply 64
Original post by flissp
6 5.2 3A
I didn’t think my score was that strong tbf
And yes, through email

Congrats! What were your GCSEs and A-level predictions?
Reply 65
I did really bad on the BMAT. Got 3.7 S1 and 3.8 S2 3A. Im a contextual, so what are my odds of getting an interview?
Reply 66
Original post by Kiritsu
Congrats! What were your GCSEs and A-level predictions?

GCSE’s 10x 9 and 1x8
A-level Predictions 3x A*

I live in a polar quintile 1 area… but also go to private school so they probably cancel out.
Any international student gets interview invite?
Original post by joelee0977
Any international student gets interview invite?

Not yet. I'm intl too.
Original post by Rozh11
Hey everyone!

I wanted to start a thread for those aspiring to join the UCL Medicine A100 program for the 2024 entry. As a current UCL Medic myself, nearing the end of my first year, I thought I could share some valuable information and insights to help fellow applicants.

Entry Requirements:
To be eligible for the UCL Medicine A100 program, the entry requirements are as follows:

A*AA grades in Biology and Chemistry at A-level.
A third A-level of your choice (subject requirements can be found on the UCL website).
Changes in BMAT:
It's important to note that this will be the last year the BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Test) is required for entry into the UCL Medicine program. So make sure to prepare well and give it your best shot!

Personal Experience:
Being a UCL Medic myself, I can vouch for the exceptional quality of education and the incredible opportunities provided by the program. The curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of medical science while fostering critical thinking and practical skills.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the program, the application process, or anything else related to UCL Medicine. I'll do my best to provide accurate and helpful responses based on my experiences.

Best of luck to everyone applying for the UCL Medicine A100 program for 2024! Let's support each other throughout this journey and celebrate our successes together.

Note: Please keep in mind that this thread is for informational purposes only, and any official queries or concerns should be directed to the UCL admissions department.

Rozh

UCL Medic, First Year

For BMATS, I'm kind of confused. I'm a year 12 student right now, i was wondering whether I'd need to do my BMATs this year (2024) or whether I won't need to do since I'm a 2025 entry?
Original post by limbobimbo
Original post by Rozh11
Hey everyone!

I wanted to start a thread for those aspiring to join the UCL Medicine A100 program for the 2024 entry. As a current UCL Medic myself, nearing the end of my first year, I thought I could share some valuable information and insights to help fellow applicants.

Entry Requirements:
To be eligible for the UCL Medicine A100 program, the entry requirements are as follows:

A third A-level of your choice (subject requirements can be found on the UCL website).
Changes in BMAT:
It's important to note that this will be the last year the BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Test) is required for entry into the UCL Medicine program. So make sure to prepare well and give it your best shot!

Personal Experience:
Being a UCL Medic myself, I can vouch for the exceptional quality of education and the incredible opportunities provided by the program. The curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of medical science while fostering critical thinking and practical skills.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the program, the application process, or anything else related to UCL Medicine. I'll do my best to provide accurate and helpful responses based on my experiences.

Best of luck to everyone applying for the UCL Medicine A100 program for 2024! Let's support each other throughout this journey and celebrate our successes together.

Note: Please keep in mind that this thread is for informational purposes only, and any official queries or concerns should be directed to the UCL admissions department.

Rozh

UCL Medic, First Year

For BMATS, I'm kind of confused. I'm a year 12 student right now, i was wondering whether I'd need to do my BMATs this year (2024) or whether I won't need to do since I'm a 2025 entry?

You do it in 2024 for 2025 entry, as you’ll be sending your application off in October 2024
Original post by AnonymousPhD
Original post by Rozh11
Hey everyone!

Entry Requirements:

Changes in BMAT:

Personal Experience:

Rozh

UCL Medic, First Year

You do it in 2024 for 2025 entry, as you’ll be sending your application off in October 2024

Damn so i gotta do my BMATs? Here i was thinking i was super lucky to not do it
Original post by Rozh11
Hey everyone!

Entry Requirements:

Changes in BMAT:

Personal Experience:

Rozh

UCL Medic, First Year

Oops sorry no I forgot the BMAT is scrapped! So you won’t be doing the BMAT! It will either be the UCAT or if it’s oxbridge they might have their own entry exam!
Original post by Rozh11
Hey everyone!

Entry Requirements:

Changes in BMAT:

Personal Experience:

Rozh

UCL Medic, First Year

Oops sorry no I forgot the BMAT is scrapped! So you won’t be doing the BMAT! It will either be the UCAT or if it’s oxbridge they might have their own entry exam!

OH okay THANK GOD

UCL has said they will be using UCAT from next year
Original post by cherryblossom27

SO I DO HAVE TO DO IT???
Original post by cherryblossom27

SO I DO HAVE TO DO IT???

Nvm i dont, There's article on it https://www.uniadmissions.co.uk/ucat/guides/medical-school-bmat-to-ucat-2025/
No this was the last year we dont have to do it i also emailed ucl and imperial like a month ago and they confirmed it would be ucat for 2025 entry
(edited 4 months ago)

SO I DO HAVE TO DO IT???

Nvm i dont, There's article on it https://www.uniadmissions.co.uk/ucat/guides/medical-school-bmat-to-ucat-2025/
You will not have to do the BMAT. UCL will use the UCAT instead to invite people for interviews.
Can everyone who got an invite just post their BMAT scores so the rest of us can see the sort of scores being interviewed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending