The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine A100 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T-ijaz
how long after interview changing to attended did she hear back

It changed to attended on Monday afternoon and then to processed on Tuesday morning.
anyone had their interview on 23rd jan
Original post by fantastic-hoodlu
anyone had their interview on 23rd jan

Ooh I had mine 24th does your portal say attended
Has anyone had theirs one the 28th of feb?
I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I look at this thread it makes me feel like I’m gonna get rejected 😭😭
Original post by bitnudembaga
I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I look at this thread it makes me feel like I’m gonna get rejected 😭😭

You are not alone, but I doubt they finished handing out all the offers yet. I think after the Easter Break and then a week after that, rejections will start to get sent. I am trying not to lose hope, but that is dwindling day by day
Original post by qddsadsd
You are not alone, but I doubt they finished handing out all the offers yet. I think after the Easter Break and then a week after that, rejections will start to get sent. I am trying not to lose hope, but that is dwindling day by day

I thought my interview went quite well so I’m staying hopeful
Yh they deffo haven’t finished giving out offers

I will try to forget about this for the next two weeks. See you all later!
Original post by qddsadsd
I will try to forget about this for the next two weeks. See you all later!

See you ! Have a great holiday and try to focus on revising for a levels !!

I had mine literally the same time as urs and it says not attended it’s calm
Original post by WideReciever
I had mine literally the same time as urs and it says not attended it’s calm

Did you have it at 10:45 on the 24th of Jan
Original post by Donhhvvb
Has anyone had theirs one the 28th of feb?

27th feb
Did you have it at 10:45 on the 24th of Jan

Yes
i got an offer yesterday, my portal changed to attended on tuesday and offer on wednesday, did my interview 5th march
Original post by pranavarv
i got an offer yesterday, my portal changed to attended on tuesday and offer on wednesday, did my interview 5th march

Omg well done on your offer.
From reading the posts, this is what I understand now :
I think they go through interviews randomly and upload results randomly. That's why people with different interview dates are getting offers.someone emailed them a few days ago and they said majority of results will be released in early April.
Reply 1635
My sixth former head said that the 1st few batches are the high scorers then they wait to see how many firm and they give out the rest. ( when I emailed Leicester this is the same they told me too.)
They also give out give 1/3 extra offers from the available offers they have as students don't meet their grades. So the best we could is to put our focus on the grades and get the best we can as we don't want to be the 1/3 that who does not meet their grades. So make use of this holiday to focus on the upcoming exams the offers will come at the right time but what really matter is the Grades Grades Grades.
Original post by pranavarv

My Portal changed to attended too on Tuesday but I didn't hear back the next day for an offer, so I don't know what it means. This is all too stressful.
Same situ here.I’m sure we can be hopeful until early April.
Ooh I had mine 24th does your portal say attended

not yet attended you?
Original post by fantastic-hoodlu
not yet attended you?

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending