The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine A100 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pranavarv
i got an offer yesterday, my portal changed to attended on tuesday and offer on wednesday, did my interview 5th march

How did u find it? I had mine on the same day and it was my best interview and mine still says not attended
Original post by unicornbabe246
Don't know how I should feel, my show "application received + attended" from last week (when I read here and checked so I have no idea how long it has showed attended), interviewed in Jan, and no more news.
If the scores has been added up for attended, and my worry is it might not looks good 😫... Fingers crossed is not the case 🤞🤞🤞

Mine has been showing attended since January,the wait is hard.
Original post by Az83
My sixth former head said that the 1st few batches are the high scorers then they wait to see how many firm and they give out the rest. ( when I emailed Leicester this is the same they told me too.)
They also give out give 1/3 extra offers from the available offers they have as students don't meet their grades. So the best we could is to put our focus on the grades and get the best we can as we don't want to be the 1/3 that who does not meet their grades. So make use of this holiday to focus on the upcoming exams the offers will come at the right time but what really matter is the Grades Grades Grades.

Yeah but it doesn’t make sense cause UCL can’t exactly wait for people to firm cause we only firm in May/June and they have to finish handing out all of their offers in April. So I genuinely think they are randomly giving them out and not according to interview score etc
Original post by SpicyBaoBun289
Yeah but it doesn’t make sense cause UCL can’t exactly wait for people to firm cause we only firm in May/June and they have to finish handing out all of their offers in April. So I genuinely think they are randomly giving them out and not according to interview score etc
yeah Leicester is different because they give offers up to May after people have chosen their firm which frees up a lot of spaces. UCL have said to someone who called that the Medical school has already chosen who will receive an offer and admissions are now in charge of sending this out which they are doing in batches and this takes time. Being part of the earlier batches doesn’t necessarily mean that someone scored better in the interview since its not given out in descending interview score or anything like that. Dont worry guys
has anyone who did their interview 04 Mar 9:30 AM Circuit 1 gotten an offer yet?
Is anyone here with an offer going to the offer holder day on the 12th?
Original post by Koshik
is that for med only
Original post by Koshik

how soon after your offer did you get an email about offer holder days?
Original post by dragon252
how soon after your offer did you get an email about offer holder days?

Literally 3 days the offer holder days are 12 April and 26th April so I’m guessing offer should be given out before then
Yikes so if we haven’t heard back by April 26th it’s probably a rejection. Yeah I guess that checks out cause last year the last offer given was April 27th
Original post by maahipatel._
mate i had mine on the 18th of december and i’m still waiting 😭

Sameeee 🥲😭
Original post by ucandoit62837
Sameeee 🥲😭

we’re you in circuit 2?
Original post by maahipatel._
we’re you in circuit 2?

I did mine at 2pm I don’t know which circuit that is though :smile:
Original post by ucandoit62837
I did mine at 2pm I don’t know which circuit that is though :smile:

oh mine was at three…
is ucl admissions closed?
Original post by stutututu
is ucl admissions closed?

Yh until 4th I think
My portico still says “application received”, with absolutely no indication that I had sat the interview, and my interview was all the way back in early January🥲 it’s looking like a rejection
Reply 1657
Original post by Vrz999
My portico still says “application received”, with absolutely no indication that I had sat the interview, and my interview was all the way back in early January🥲 it’s looking like a rejection

Dont lose hope, I was checking portico every day and it hadn’t changed from application received then I ended up getting an offer last week! Can promise you it happens quickly and I didn’t really have any indication beforehand of what my outcome would be.
Original post by Vrz999

Dw mine is the exact same still says interview not yet attended have hope
Original post by Koshik

We did a poll and most people on the offer holders are going on the 12th if that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending