The Student Room Group

Entry requirements for pharmacy aston

I want to do pharmacy...my predicted were bbb but I got A*A* C what will I do know ?? I got a C in one of my exam
Original post by 123ereeerrgh
I want to do pharmacy...my predicted were bbb but I got A*A* C what will I do know ?? I got a C in one of my exam

When you say, "I got A*A* C", do you mean you have received you A level results and that these are actual achieved grades? When did you take these A levels? Last summer?

You also say, "my predicted were bbb", but haven't mention whether Aston University have made you a conditional offer based upon those predicted grades, and if so what the conditions of that offer were.

Alternatively, perhaps you've yet to apply and you're trying to work out whether they're likely to make you a unconditional offer, given that their standard entry requirements are ABB (to include Chemistry and one other of Biology, Maths or Physics). Applications for a September 2023 start at Aston for Pharmacy are now closed, so presumably you'll be looking to start in September 2024? So two gap years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending