The Student Room Group

Rant about OCR gcse computer science paper 2

Everyone in my school doing the paper thought it was horrendous, the questions were badly worded, some of the topics we haven’t even learned, so if you feel the same please put your opinions in the discussion.
Reply 1
which questions did u not get

p much all of us thought it was calm
Original post by Amelie.j
Everyone in my school doing the paper thought it was horrendous, the questions were badly worded, some of the topics we haven’t even learned, so if you feel the same please put your opinions in the discussion.

I’m going to do my GCSEs next year and computer science is one of my subjects. I’m so scared after learning that paper 2 this year was so awful even my computer science teacher told my class that even she was shocked how hard the questions were, was paper 1 any better?
Yes, Paper 1 wasn't too bad. It was Paper 2 that was horrible, because of both the horribly worded questions + more complex topics of coding covered in there.
Original post by BrownGirl_288
I’m going to do my GCSEs next year and computer science is one of my subjects. I’m so scared after learning that paper 2 this year was so awful even my computer science teacher told my class that even she was shocked how hard the questions were, was paper 1 any better?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending