The Student Room Group

OCR English Literature Help

I posted this elsewhere but I think it was the wrong place so I'm posting it again here

Hi, I'm really struggling with English Literature right now. My essay marks have gone up and down (I'm nearing the end of y12, about to have mocks). My highest is 26 and lowest is 15, this isnt linear at all they keep going back and forth and this is a subject I really want to get an A in.
If anyone has any resources for any aspect of this at all I would really appreciate it.
I'm really lacking in AO3 all around but particularly for John Webster and Bram Stoker/Angela Carter.
I'm also writing mock course-work essays for Ted Hughes' Birthday Letters and am struggling with AO2 as I haven't done it since year 11.

I know its a lot but if anyone has any possible resources to help me out or any essays they have written that have good marks I would appreciate it as we haven't seen many example essays and I think structuring my essays has become such a problem.
Thanks so much!!!
Original post by maisie.exe
I posted this elsewhere but I think it was the wrong place so I'm posting it again here

Hi, I'm really struggling with English Literature right now. My essay marks have gone up and down (I'm nearing the end of y12, about to have mocks). My highest is 26 and lowest is 15, this isnt linear at all they keep going back and forth and this is a subject I really want to get an A in.
If anyone has any resources for any aspect of this at all I would really appreciate it.
I'm really lacking in AO3 all around but particularly for John Webster and Bram Stoker/Angela Carter.
I'm also writing mock course-work essays for Ted Hughes' Birthday Letters and am struggling with AO2 as I haven't done it since year 11.

I know its a lot but if anyone has any possible resources to help me out or any essays they have written that have good marks I would appreciate it as we haven't seen many example essays and I think structuring my essays has become such a problem.
Thanks so much!!!

A great first step is to baseline your assignment/essay writing skills, I’ve used this baseline quiz in the past: https://forms.office.com/e/1XRf6rLHfa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending