The Student Room Group

I think my degree is Useless

I do Industrial Economics at the University of Nottingham however, I had done sciences at alevel. I am interested in the business world but recently I have come to the realisation i want my career to be meaningful and not just dressed in a suit. I’d like to help people within the sciences but was wondering what careers allow me to do that with my degree?
Reply 1
Original post by user5789478398
I do Industrial Economics at the University of Nottingham however, I had done sciences at alevel. I am interested in the business world but recently I have come to the realisation i want my career to be meaningful and not just dressed in a suit. I’d like to help people within the sciences but was wondering what careers allow me to do that with my degree?

Your university has a Careers and Employability Service -- it might be worth making an appointment with them for a chat about what options are open to you.
Original post by user5789478398

I believe UoN have employability tutors/ a careers team so it would be worth dropping them emails as they will be able to help. Your personal tutor could also give guidance or at least direct you to places to get guidance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending