The Student Room Group

Need advice

Hello I applied for student finance I was told to send evidence , I have been in uk for 23 years
I have some evidence but some I don't have

I have never travelled for the past 23 years
I applied the student finance basic on
Long residence . I have leave to remain on basic of family life 10 year route my two kids are British citizenship through birth got my visa through my children
I am really worried if my evidence is denied what do .
I have ask my gp for a letter since 2003 also I have my biometric hence the other biometric we took them back to home office , I have my old passport and my new passport and I have my biometric university has temporarily accepted me as Home Fee Student if Student Finance is denied or delayed I am working in nhs as health care assistant in a hospital
I have to pay international fees. June 30th is the last day for enrolment at university .
Please kindly give me advice . Any Solicitor I can seek advice from
I am starting in September 2023 Nursing. Thank you All
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by RUVARASHE01
Hello I applied for student finance I was told to send evidence , I have been in uk for 23 years
I have some evidence but some I don't have

I have never travelled for the past 23 years
I applied the student finance basic on
Long residence . I have leave to remain on basic of family life 10 year route my two kids are British citizenship through birth got my visa through my children
I am really worried if my evidence is denied what do .
I have ask my gp for a letter since 2003 also I have my biometric hence the other biometric we took them back to home office , I have my old passport and my new passport and I have my biometric university has temporarily accepted me as Home Fee Student if Student Finance is denied or delayed I am working in nhs as health care assistant in a hospital
I have to pay international fees. June 30th is the last day for enrolment at university .
Please kindly give me advice . Any Solicitor I can seek advice from
I am starting in September 2023 Nursing. Thank you All

Hi there, have you received correspondence from the team advising what evidence has been requested? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, have you received correspondence from the team advising what evidence has been requested? Thanks, Karen

Hello Karen yes I did Sent what I had I didn't have some evidence.

Thank you
Hello Karen yes I did Sent what I had I didn't have some evidence.

Thank you

Hi there,

Can you please confirm when you sent your evidence to us?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you please confirm when you sent your evidence to us?

Thanks, Graeme

Hello I did send evidence in May by email and by post. Thank you
Reply 5
Hello Graeme

I did send the evidence on 12 May using email then I was advised to send original copies and more evidence through post in June beginning of June
I am still waiting in fear not sure if I am going university or not.

Thank you
Hello Graeme

I did send the evidence on 12 May using email then I was advised to send original copies and more evidence through post in June beginning of June
I am still waiting in fear not sure if I am going university or not.

Thank you

Hi there, In order to check for an update on the evidence provided we do require access to your account. Please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 7
Great morning Angela

I will do that just worried if it's a no what I will do henceforth I know I am entitled to be given on the long residency category only some evidence I couldn't get I got some .

Thank you
Great morning Angela

I will do that just worried if it's a no what I will do henceforth I know I am entitled to be given on the long residency category only some evidence I couldn't get I got some .

Thank you

Hi there, We can certainly advise further once we have access to your account. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending