The Student Room Group

failing a levels

hi, i’m in year 13 currently studying biology, chemistry and psychology. because of my lack of revision in year12, im now failing in my subjects. i haven’t applied for any universities yet, and im yet to receive my predicted grades, but im pretty sure they will be U’s and E’s. I want to study pharmacology at uni, and i don’t mind doing a foundation degree. i would love to have advice on how to properly revise and get myself back on track, to get the grades that i need for university. i’ve failed so much and im honestly losing hope and motivation to continue and i don’t want to be a failure anymore.
Reply 1
I know it might be hard to believe right now but it will all work out in the end. My advice is to talk to your subject teachers. They are teachers for a reason and they always have the most valuable advice. If you need to stay after school to go over a topic you don't know, do it. Right now, you have a goal and all I can say is don't let that get out of your sight. Good luck to you and if you need to talk to anyone anytime, message me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest