The Student Room Group

going from c/ds to As in just under 2 months

has anyone managed to do this?
if so how?
for a little context i do bio chem and psych
The first thing I would do is set realistic goals - going to an a is very tricky but aiming for a b is more managable in 2 months
The second thing I would do is revise
Make a revision timetable
Make notes for all your subjects and learn them
If there isn't anything you get go online and watch youtube videos
Do lots of PPQs

One source that I think will really help is seneca - if you do all the modules for all your courses will be really beneficial and can bump you up a grade
Reply 2
thank you for replying i appreciate and i will do these things thank youuuuu

(Original post by toothysmile)The first thing I would do is set realistic goals - going to an a is very tricky but aiming for a b is more managable in 2 months
Do lots of PPQs

One source that I think will really help is seneca - if you do all the modules for all your courses will be really beneficial and can bump you up a grade
Original post by toothysmile
The first thing I would do is set realistic goals - going to an a is very tricky but aiming for a b is more managable in 2 months
Do lots of PPQs

I mostly agree, although with a few points.

You don't necessarily need a timetable per se, maybe just a general idea of what you're going to do for each week/day etc. and that could be enough.

Other than that, sure
Original post by kad05
has anyone managed to do this?
if so how?
for a little context i do bio chem and psych

Heya!
I would recommend setting yourself goals and making sure you do effective revision: flashcards, past papers etc. Also, make sure you are happy with the content and do lots of practice questions + go over the mark schemes. Going from c's/d's to A's is a big leap but do your best and see how it ends up being :h: If it helps, Study Mind has plenty of free resources to help you with your revision!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 5
I’m in the same position too so how did u do?

Quick Reply

Latest