The Student Room Group

What to study interest?

Hi
I dropped out of uni in 2021 because of health reasons and not knowing if I made the right choice for art.
I currently don't know what to study but I have an interest in biology, and languages maybe art I'm not sure.

Anyone else in a similar situation,where they don't know what to study maybe not even for uni just as a hobby ?
Original post by antihero74638
Hi
I dropped out of uni in 2021 because of health reasons and not knowing if I made the right choice for art.
I currently don't know what to study but I have an interest in biology, and languages maybe art I'm not sure.

Anyone else in a similar situation,where they don't know what to study maybe not even for uni just as a hobby ?

I'm not in your situation, so you may not find my tips useful, but have you tried maybe taking some online courses based on your interests?
You could also self-teach yourself different things so you can get involved in your interests.
Reply 2
Original post by antihero74638
Hi

Heya!
If it helps, check out prospects and uniguide to explore your options :h: There are lots of online free courses such as coursera, futurelearn etc.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest