The Student Room Group

A levels/course opportunities (uni)

I wanna study at the university of Manchester and idk what course to study btw can you help pls for a levels I chose chemistry,biology,business and economics and what course in the university of Manchester is related to all of those a levels I did bc those are what I am interested in REALLY???
Reply 1
If you picked 4 A levels then you can literally apply to UCL no problem… So what I’m seeing is that you are interested in business and medics.

Either do Business degree or maybe medical degree but, I honestly recommend to do extensive research. Everyone has different interests just think I should spend 30 mins or so to pick a course and spend my 3-4 years of life on it

Good luck, have a bright future
Reply 2
Ye idk which degree is perfect can you help me search which degree matches all my a levels I picked combined which means together pls can you write down some like suggestions???

Original post by Zephyr0221
If you picked 4 A levels then you can literally apply to UCL no problem… So what I’m seeing is that you are interested in business and medics.

Either do Business degree or maybe medical degree but, I honestly recommend to do extensive research. Everyone has different interests just think I should spend 30 mins or so to pick a course and spend my 3-4 years of life on it

Good luck, have a bright future
Reply 3
Original post by aryc_30
Ye idk which degree is perfect can you help me search which degree matches all my a levels I picked combined which means together pls can you write down some like suggestions???

As I said earlier, you have to do your own research as you will be spending your 3-4 years of life on this course, pick something your passionate about or you like to do.

What I can recommend is that you seem to be interested in business with medics and doctors, so pick either MSc in medical science or maybe MBA. It’s up to you, or maybe do MSc Computer Science if your interested. Soo… just google it up, there are hundred different jobs and degrees out there. I hope you understood
Original post by aryc_30
I wanna study at the university of Manchester and idk what course to study btw can you help pls for a levels I chose chemistry,biology,business and economics and what course in the university of Manchester is related to all of those a levels I did bc those are what I am interested in REALLY???

https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/2024/

Scroll through the course list, click on any that interest you and then check the entry requirements.
Reply 5
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer
I used this link which was so helpful to find I picked chemistry,biology and business studies bc it said I could get into accounting and pharmacy which interests me the most ldropped economics bc it didn’t say that!

Quick Reply

Latest