The Student Room Group

Pick a university!!!Ucl or Ntu

Hi ,
I jus wanted opinions on which uni I should pick . UCL or Nottingham Trent? UCL course is urban planing design and management whilst ntu is property development and planning. I am struggling to decide as ntu has placement year& course I prefer . UCL to me only has its status with me not interested in the course as much plus no placement. Am I silly for not wanting a top10 uni ?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by angie1239
Hi ,
I jus wanted opinions on which uni I should pick . UCL or Nottingham Trent? UCL course is urban planing design and management whilst ntu is property development and planning. I am struggling to decide as ntu has placement year& course I prefer . UCL to me only has its status with me not interested in the course as much plus no placement. Am I silly for not wanting a top10 uni ?

No status doesn't mean that much in the end. Placement year is super valuable as soany graduates end up working at their placement employer. Also your enjoyment matters more than status and if NTU has relevent modules then that's even more reason to go for it. It sounds like you've made up your mind but are subject to peer pressure. Same thing happened to me where I turned down Cambridge because the only thing it offered is prestige (architecture).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending