The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover Bradford 2023/24

For personal reasons I'm having to move out of halls, and so am looking for a replacement tenant for my current room at The Green, Bradford asap.

It is a Classic Townhouse Room (£85/week) with:

3/4 sized bed

desk

chair

wardrobe

1 bathroom shared between each 2 rooms

access to a communal kitchen with 3 ovens & hobs, 2 sinks and 3 fridge-freezers

access to a communal space with tables, chairs and 2 sofas

access to a shared garden with a patio out back

It is right next to campus (it has generally taken me about 30 secs to walk to class each day) with 24hr security, and is about 15 mins walk from the interchange.

For more info please see https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/bradford/the-green/classic-townhouse-room

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested :smile:
Reply 1
hello, i am interested. will it be available from january 2024. and how many flatmates in the house? Is it a female only housE?
Reply 2
Original post by Jubeda12
hello, i am interested. will it be available from january 2024. and how many flatmates in the house? Is it a female only housE?

Hi, the room's available from now to the end of the academic year, with the contract to be passed over ASAP. There are currently 4 other people in the house, both men and women.
Reply 3
Original post by Jubeda12

Did you take this offer ?
Reply 4
Original post by Phil211
Did you take this offer ?

No, I haven't heard from Jubeda12 since they sent that message. The room is still available if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending