The Student Room Group

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel

We had leavers Day at my sixth form college last week. I had a great time but ended up falling out with one of my friends. She asked me why we didn't talk and I didn't really know so I just said because she insulted me (which she did and I felt bad). I'm not fully sure how much this affected our friendship but ik it did. Her response was that she thought she did nothing wrong and that it was my fault (she acknowledged that she said those things but thought it was okay). I told her she was toxic but more to make fun of her response to me because she is the kind of person who ALWAYS has to be right. We have been friends for over a year but I felt nothing when it ended. Is this normal?

(I am used to falling out with people and understand that I suck at human relationships. I am also autistic which really doesn't help.)
When my friendship ended with one of my friends I didn't feel anything either. I just think that it is an indication that you weren't enjoying spending time with them anymore and so letting go of the friendship is the best thing for you.
Reply 2
Original post by scar-the-queen
When my friendship ended with one of my friends I didn't feel anything either. I just think that it is an indication that you weren't enjoying spending time with them anymore and so letting go of the friendship is the best thing for you.

Yeah she did invite me to an open night thing and I didn't really want to go. I was ill so I couldn't anyway because it was a long walk but I was thankful for not being able to go :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah she did invite me to an open night thing and I didn't really want to go. I was ill so I couldn't anyway because it was a long walk but I was thankful for not being able to go :confused:

Yeah, I’ve felt like that before too! It seems like you don’t enjoy her company, so it’s a good thing that the friendship has ended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending