The Student Room Group

What's the best way to study Elizabeth (Aqa GCSE History)?

I'm finding it really difficult to find an efficient way I guess to revise Elizabeth for next Wednesday, so some tips would be much appreciated. Thx.
Reply 1
Original post by Mashle
I'm finding it really difficult to find an efficient way I guess to revise Elizabeth for next Wednesday, so some tips would be much appreciated. Thx.

Not sure about this specific topic but writing and using flashcards is a good way I'd say and doing practice questions
Reply 2
Thanks! tho flashcards take ages. Like it takes a whole afternoon to do 1 topic for Elizabeth, out of 5. Even so, thanks!
Original post by _user_
Not sure about this specific topic but writing and using flashcards is a good way I'd say and doing practice questions
Original post by Mashle

You should watch a channel called 'the history teacher' on youtube, she's really good. For my mocks all I did was binge watch her playlist, I made no notes (bcs I had no time) and got 28/32
Reply 4
Original post by Mashle

the website 'seneca' has a really good collection of all the material you need for the Elizabeth course. It's really simple website and really helps you remember the facts
Reply 5
Original post by 234532dsd32
You should watch a channel called 'the history teacher' on youtube, she's really good. For my mocks all I did was binge watch her playlist, I made no notes (bcs I had no time) and got 28/32

Oh damn, that's good. Ok, thanks, I'll check it out!
Reply 6
Original post by bloop_bleep
the website 'seneca' has a really good collection of all the material you need for the Elizabeth course. It's really simple website and really helps you remember the facts

I'm dumb. I use Seneca for English, Physics, Chem, Biology, Business, Computing basically for everything BUT History. Thanks for the wake up call!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending