The Student Room Group

Talking to this girl and need advice

I wanna bring up sex and see if she would wanna go out but idk how to say it to her, any advice?
Reply 1
ask her if she feels comfortable with you and trusts you
if she no give her time. if she says yes then kiss and slows and i mean slowly put your hand inside her shirt if she doesnt flinch or move away then carry on up her body until you touch her boobs if she lets you touch her boobs then bring the subject up if she is ready to have sex with you. i know this is detailed but you dont want to lose her do you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
if she no give her time. if she says yes then kiss and slows and i mean slowly put your hand inside her shirt if she doesnt flinch or move away then carry on up her body until you touch her boobs if she lets you touch her boobs then bring the subject up if she is ready to have sex with you. i know this is detailed but you dont want to lose her do you.

Thanks but im still at the texting stage
Reply 3
Then you should ask her out and see how she feels about you and after while you do the things i mentioned above.
i dont think it is a great idea to ask her to have sex with you if your in the textin stage mate.
Reply 4
Thanks but im still at the texting stage

lol that was a funny response to the detail anon 2 went into but yeah for the texting stage u gotta let it develop kinda naturally, dont know how long you've been talking for but best to ask it in person and like send snaps of just general things not sxual or anything and then in person have fun
Reply 5

Doesn't he have to kiss her lips and do other external stuff first before touching her boobs? I'm just asking for a friend.
Reply 6
Then you should ask her out and see how she feels about you and after while you do the things i mentioned above.
i dont think it is a great idea to ask her to have sex with you if your in the textin stage mate.

Yh ur right, u got any advice about the texting stage coz i said would u wanna meet and do something she said yeah but not right now. I feel like im gonna be nervous and awkward when i meet her tho
Reply 7
from a female pov, if she said she wants to be meet but not rn i think u should work on getting to know her better. i don’t think u should bring up sex too soon or until u meet her bc u don’t wanna scare her away. if ur nervous about meeting her i think that shows u really like her tho and maybe she’ll find it cute that ur nervous and awkward lol instead of cocky
Reply 8
Doesn't he have to kiss her lips and do other external stuff first before touching her boobs? I'm just asking for a friend.

depends how comfortable he and the girl feel about
but touching her boobs is always the most sensative or he could try to touch her virgina by moving his hand up her leg
Reply 9
from a female pov, if she said she wants to be meet but not rn i think u should work on getting to know her better. i don’t think u should bring up sex too soon or until u meet her bc u don’t wanna scare her away. if ur nervous about meeting her i think that shows u really like her tho and maybe she’ll find it cute that ur nervous and awkward lol instead of cocky

Uh uh yh i agree, but its hard to get know to know her as she doesnt really talk that much about herself.yh i guess i do like her and yeah thanks i think when we get passed meeting it would be less awkward
I wanna bring up sex and see if she would wanna go out but idk how to say it to her, any advice?

You need to tread carefully bringing up the subject... remember girls have the whole s*** factor to think about as well. Personally, I would avoid openly bringing up the subject of sex as (from my experience) it only works on three types of people.

a) Those who are promiscuous or work in the sex industry (e.g. strippers, camgirls etc.)
b) The kind of blunt girls, who speak their mind
c) Those who are extremely confident and assertive.

With other types, you risk scaring her off by implying this is all you're after... so ... "down boy" :hubba::naughty::lol:

As other have said, I would avoid mentioning it in the texting stage... but if you really wanted to "test the water", you could, maybe send a dirty joke (Caveat:- make sure it's female friendly) and see her reaction and go from there. If she laughs or otherwise shows she's OK with it, then maybe move up to a meet. If she goes silent (or worse berates you in some way) you'll know she's not ready and you leave it for a bit and carry on as you have been (if she'll still talk to you lol).

Even if & when you meet in person, I don't think it's a good idea to explicitly mention it... although it's OK to imply sex is on the cards by certain body-language and actions (e.g. wondering hands).

IMHO, this is coming on way too strong... especially for a first meet. I think it might be a better idea to start of with lighter, less sexually obvious touches before. Build up some intimacy by whispering something in her ear, and maybe lightly touch the small of her back to start with. Or maybe let her instigate physical contact... it's likely she'll do something like lightly touch your arm when you say something funny or endearing or remove an imaginary bit of fluff from your top. While kissing lightly touching her bum (OUTSIDE her clothing) may be a safer sex than putting your hand inside her... if she lets you do that, then you can try a more intimate grope a bit later on lol.
Reply 11
Original post by Old Skool Freak
You need to tread carefully bringing up the subject... remember girls have the whole s*** factor to think about as well. Personally, I would avoid openly bringing up the subject of sex as (from my experience) it only works on three types of people.

a) Those who are promiscuous or work in the sex industry (e.g. strippers, camgirls etc.)

With other types, you risk scaring her off by implying this is all you're after... so ... "down boy" :hubba::naughty::lol:

As other have said, I would avoid mentioning it in the texting stage... but if you really wanted to "test the water", you could, maybe send a dirty joke (Caveat:- make sure it's female friendly) and see her reaction and go from there. If she laughs or otherwise shows she's OK with it, then maybe move up to a meet. If she goes silent (or worse berates you in some way) you'll know she's not ready and you leave it for a bit and carry on as you have been (if she'll still talk to you lol).

Even if & when you meet in person, I don't think it's a good idea to explicitly mention it... although it's OK to imply sex is on the cards by certain body-language and actions (e.g. wondering hands).

IMHO, this is coming on way too strong... especially for a first meet. I think it might be a better idea to start of with lighter, less sexually obvious touches before. Build up some intimacy by whispering something in her ear, and maybe lightly touch the small of her back to start with. Or maybe let her instigate physical contact... it's likely she'll do something like lightly touch your arm when you say something funny or endearing or remove an imaginary bit of fluff from your top. While kissing lightly touching her bum (OUTSIDE her clothing) may be a safer sex than putting your hand inside her... if she lets you do that, then you can try a more intimate grope a bit later on lol.

Hmmm yeah thanks your completely right,
Reply 12
Original post by Old Skool Freak

How do u think i could get her to open up and talk more. Because she seems like a bit dead and i get it there isnt much to talk about and stuff and i just find it really difficult
How do u think i could get her to open up and talk more. Because she seems like a bit dead and i get it there isnt much to talk about and stuff and i just find it really difficult

Basically, girls LOVE to talk about themselves and their "oh-so-interesting" lives... and they can go on for hours for anyone bored or stupid enough to listen to them.:wink:

I don't know how your conversations have gone with her so far, but generally a good acronym for that "getting to know you" chit chat is something called the FOREplay protocol, I'll explain:-

F= Family:- Find out about her and her family, does she have any brothers and sisters? What are they like? What city or country is she from etc.
O= Occupation:- What does she do or want to do for a living? Is it "just a job" , a career or a passion?
R= Recreation:- What are her hobbies and / or interests? What sort of music does she like? What does she like doing with her friends? Hell, you can even chat about the latest Soap opera plot or whatever's trending on Reality TV (e.g. Love Island, Made in Chelsea etc.) or if it's not your thing, can bond on how it's "dumbing down" the nation lol
E= Education:- Where did she go or where does she want to go to University? What school did she go to? Was she a cool kid or more reserved? Were they happy or bad days etc.

I know this works well in person, but I don't see why it wouldn't work over texting... just bear in mind there's the chance for things to be taken the wrong way (but I'm sure you knew that lol)

The key to doing this is you need to be pleasantly intrigued, without coming across as "nosey" or like you're giving her the Spanish Inquisition. I'd suggest you pay attention to what she says and then build your responses on that. I'm guessing she probably doesn't care about the Man City Vs Man Utd Derby yesterday... and avoid talking about clothes or fashion (unless you really know your Gucci's from your Armani's).

If you forget everything I mentioned above, simply remember this:-

The actual topic of conversation is unimportant... However, USING your chosen conversation topic to show you're a great guy to be around is.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending