The Student Room Group

Chinese A level Edexcel

Just wandering if there are any non native students taking Chinese A level edexcel and are sitting the literature paper on Tuesday
How are you feeling cuz I’m stressing!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Savvvv
Just wandering if there are any non native students taking Chinese A level edexcel and are sitting the literature paper on Tuesday

Very few candidates take language A-Levels and the most popular language A-Levels are Spanish, French and German. :smile:
Reply 3
Doing the edexcel chinese paper 2 tmr morning then bio paper 1 afterwards feelsbadman
Reply 4
Omg guys how did it go? Are the questions bad?? I’m taking it next year and im struggling with themes in the texts
Reply 5
Original post by AquaCPL
Doing the edexcel chinese paper 2 tmr morning then bio paper 1 afterwards feelsbadman

That's was me too 😓😓 how did u find it?
Reply 6
Original post by donkey5
That's was me too 😓😓 how did u find it?

It was alright i forgot how to write some words cos i haven't written in Chinese for a long time but over all i feel pretty good. wbu?
Reply 7
Original post by ohhits
Omg guys how did it go? Are the questions bad?? I’m taking it next year and im struggling with themes in the texts

It was alright i wont stress much about it if i were u (unless ur not an native speaker), focus on ur other subjects, i only watch the movie i was gonna do for the first time yesterday night and i still didn't rly find the test hard. i would recommend doing 一隻叫鳳的鴿子 and 请为我投票 since they're shorter and easy to understand.

Also fyi the question for this years paper for the pigeon one was 分析作者如何通過鳳來表達人性的美好, forgot about the second one.
Reply 8
Original post by AquaCPL
It was alright i forgot how to write some words cos i haven't written in Chinese for a long time but over all i feel pretty good. wbu?

Yhh me too I found it good overall. I answered question 2 and 5 wbu?
Reply 9
Original post by donkey5
Yhh me too I found it good overall. I answered question 2 and 5 wbu?

same as u i think
Reply 10
Original post by AquaCPL
It was alright i wont stress much about it if i were u (unless ur not an native speaker), focus on ur other subjects, i only watch the movie i was gonna do for the first time yesterday night and i still didn't rly find the test hard. i would recommend doing 一隻叫鳳的鴿子 and 请为我投票 since they're shorter and easy to understand.

Also fyi the question for this years paper for the pigeon one was 分析作者如何通過鳳來表達人性的美好, forgot about the second one.

Oh cool r u a native speaker?
Reply 11
Original post by Savvvv

omg hiii! yes I took it! how did you find it? it feels good knowing im not the only non-native taking it
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 12
hi guys i was wondering do any of you guys remember the question for question 5 on Please vote for me??

Quick Reply

Latest