The Student Room Group

biology alevel paper 1

do you guys thinks I can revise biology paper 1 for just 2 days before exams I have good context of it just need to go over bloods vessels and blood around heart pumped as I have an exam on Monday I know if I revise know am going to forget everything as I will be to focused on my exam on Monday so is it possible to revise straight after my exams [break] and Tuesday and be fine for wedenesaday exam [technically finished revised just those 2 section]
and still pull an a
I have a phcology exam on Monday
I usually gets as on paper 1
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by angelina avalina
do you guys thinks I can revise biology paper 1 for just 2 days before exams I have good context of it just need to go over bloods vessels and blood around heart pumped as I have an exam on Monday I know if I revise know am going to forget everything as I will be to focused on my exam on Monday so is it possible to revise straight after my exams [break] and Tuesday and be fine for wedenesaday exam [technically finished revised just those 2 section]
and still pull an a

Have you been revising steadily throughout? There’s ridiculous amounts of content.
Reply 2
and still pull an a

same problem here and yes i believe we can pull it out the content is quite a lot yes but it aint terrible
steadily but I think paper 1 content I can pull of two days
Original post by Maddie57
Have you been revising steadily throughout? There’s ridiculous amounts of content.
I have to do the same thing for tmrw- thankfully jus about over half/ 3 quarters but it’s still a lot for 2 days
Going to have to pull 2 all nighters
Reply 5
steadily but I think paper 1 content I can pull of two days

I love your enthusiasm! I couldn’t manage that 😳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending