The Student Room Group

A level pure maths

Hello!! Can anyone tell me do i need any knowledge of statistic and mechanics to do pure maths? I mean in AQA paper 1 exam is all about Pure Maths….but does any knowledge from Statistics and mechanics is required for paper 1 exam??
Please let me know I am sitting for my exam in 2 days…it will be helpful…thanks in advance😊
Reply 1
Original post by Kheya
Hello!! Can anyone tell me do i need any knowledge of statistic and mechanics to do pure maths? I mean in AQA paper 1 exam is all about Pure Maths….but does any knowledge from Statistics and mechanics is required for paper 1 exam??
Please let me know I am sitting for my exam in 2 days…it will be helpful…thanks in advance😊

No.
Reply 2
Original post by Kheya

No, there is nothing in statistics and mechanics that comes up in pure. There are parts of pure that come up in stats and mechanics for example vectors and differentiation, but for paper 1 you just need to know pure

Quick Reply

Latest